Certificate and Safety
At Zectron Bikes, we hold high requirements on product quality and maintain strict reliability test standards.
Each of our testing processes meets international standards. Take vibration testing as an example: 420 times per minute with a total of 150,000 vibrations under the payload of 220.46 Ibs (100kg) without abnormality - no deformation, no cracks, no fracture, which leaves the industry standard far behind. This is to make sure the Zectron electric bike is 100% reliable for your adventures.
A seven-step quality insurance procedure is conducted in every Zectron Bike to ensure its quality in every aspect.
- The inspection by the raw material suppliers.
- The inspection by Zectron factory IQC Dep.
- California Energy Commission BC Test3.The inspection by factory material pickers.
- The inspection of the components by the assembly workers.
- The inspection of the finished products by the production line.
- The tests of the finished products in factory’s laboratory.
- The piece-by-piece inspection by the group QC team.
What's in the Box